River Landing Re-Opening Plan
You will see many changes, as we have new ways of scheduling your appointments and managing your insurance and financial transactions. First, you will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email and asked a set of health-related questions. It is required that we complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment. We will have to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to complete this step. Below is a list of some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
1. Personalized arrival procedures to guide you directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
2. Maintain distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic.
3. Removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic.
4. Providing more education materials to enhance your awareness of health issues related to this pandemic.
5. We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office.
6. Require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
7. Introduce an oral pre rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
8. Record temperature of every patient upon entering the office.
9. Record the temperature and lung efficiency of every team member each day at beginning and end of work period.
10. Payment arrangements in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless exit from the appointment.
12. Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
13. New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our doctor and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
14. Introduce protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
15. Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
16. Disinfection of all outside mail and packages that enter the building.
17. Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
18. Providing teledentistry services for follow up lab reports or communication that can be done online or through video education.
We thank you for your patience and understanding. Our #1 priority is to deliver the highest quality dental care while following Best Practices to keep both employees and patients safe, and free from recognized hazards. We will be available by phone, text and e-mail to answer any questions or concerns.
Dr. Tran and team at River Landing Dental